Nirvana Europe are the Official Ironman Travel Agency for all European events providing accommodation and event packages for athletes and spectators.
With extensive knowledge and experience of Kalmar, all customers booking through Nirvana Europe will receive:
- Accommodation at the official race hotel or partner hotels
- Arranged bike storage or bike permitted in room;
- Early breakfast on race day;
- News updates direct from the Race Organisation;
- Water temperature updates and forecasts
- Direct access to Nirvana Europe Event Crew to assist throughout your stay
- Feeling of having the support of experienced triathlon operators around you
With additional services arranged such as flights, bike carriage, return airport transfers, direct access to bike mechanics, and entry slots.
Telephone: 0044 (0)191 2571750
How to get to Kalmar
You can travel to Kalmar by car, train, bus or air. There are bus routes from Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö, and also daily train connections from Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö /Copenhagen. The Copenhagen train stops at Kastrup Airport for connection to international flight routes. Kalmar Airport is just a ten-minute drive from the town centre and there are several daily flights from Arlanda and Bromma. From Arlanda, there are connections to international flight routes.
Kalmar Tourist Office
For more information on accommodation and travel, please contact Kalmar Tourist Office