There is only one single IRONMAN-event in Scandinavia!
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of it!
Kalmar City And Kalmar Triathlon Ltd is proud to host IRONMAN Sweden on 16-19 August. The race days starts with a short range on Thursday, check-in for athletes on Friday and on Saturday IRONMAN Sweden Kalmar starts. Approximately 1500 athletes are registered contestants and 35% are international athletes. We estimate that the athletes and their guests are approximately 4 000. The number of visitors during the competition days is estimated at more than 50 000.
To complete an IRONMAN you should swim 3,86 km in open water, bike 180 km and then run a marathon, 42,195 km.
During IRONMAN several events for athletes and visitors will take place where you and your company have an unique opportunity to appear with your brand in different ways.
- FINISH LINE AT KALMAR BIG SQUARE – with 1500 stands, food, drinks and serving areas
- FINISH LINE AT KALMAR BIG SQUARE – with VIP Lounge and VIP grandstands
- EXPO AREA – 50 exhibitors, cafeterias etc. next to the transition area
- HOT SPOTS – water stations along the cycling and running track
- TRACK ADVERTISING – selected locations along the tracks
- 3 SIDE EVENTS KALMAR TENNIS HALL – for athletes and guests
- IRONMAN SWEDEN RACE MAGAZINE – Magazine with information about destinations and events
- ATHLETE GARDEN AT KALMAR BIG SQUARE – competition area ”after race” with cafeteria
Why should your brand be seen during the race?
- The competition is a prestigious event which strengthens the local growth and Kalmar as an athletic city.
- You reach out with your brand to a national and international audience.
- Large national and international mass media interest around the event.
Download info in English here
Download info Swedish here
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Åsa Måård, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +46(0)70 280 10 77